Sweaty Selfies 2023
REGISTRATION FORM 2023
Please share this to your friends and family!
This annual VIRTUAL team race is a fund-raising event for the Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) in the Philippines and SSD Health Ministries.
By joining ADRA’s Race for YOUmanity 2023, you and your team are supporting ADRA’s goal to create positive change around the world.
Targeting 3,517km as a team goal symbolizes ADRA’s goal to create positive change throughout the Philippines. It is also a road that CONNECTS the islands of this archipelago, despite being geographically divided.
We hope this Virtual Race can be a time to CONNECT with friends, be REJUVENATED in the exercise, and be physically HEALTHIER as we become STRONGER TOGETHER.
Thank you for joining us on this journey!
*3517km is the length of the Maharlika Highway or the Pan-Philippine Highway, which traverses the whole country from Laoag City in Ilocos Norte, to Zamboanga City in Zamboanga del Sur.
1. Each team shall be only have a maximum of 10 members, with the team goal of completing a distance of 3,517km. (If you don’t have a team, you can go solo. But the more the merrier!)
2. Each member can choose to run, bike, or walk, each time they start their activity (can’t bike or run? you can still walk!)
3. Team members can join from anywhere in the world! (no geographical limitations)
4. You can live track your team’s (and other teams’) progress, as well as other individuals. A leadership shall be available on the AtlasGo App, or in this website.
5. The target goal is for the team to reach a cumulative distance of 3,517km in 4 weeks. Each team that will be able to complete this distance will be sent a certificate upon completion from ADRA, and a MEDAL for completing the ADRA TEAM Challenge.
1. Any participant that achieves a distance of 500km by 11:59:59 PM on June 4, 2023 will receive a MEDAL.